The Terms and Conditions of doing business with Nirvana Sound (ABN 70 632 109 052) are:
- Please note that the prices listed on our website are the Australian retail price.
- Prices may be subject to change due to currency & metals cost fluctuations.
- The pricing quoted supersedes previous quotations and may be withdrawn or altered without prior notice.
- Prices for non-listed and special items are available on request.
- Nirvana Sound always strives to maintain international parity pricing on all products, accounting for currency exchange rates, international freight, local tax and import duties. This means that you pay the same price for the item as the retail price in the country of origin plus GST. In some cases, we have to add a small cost to cover transport and shipping. You receive full local support and warranty.
- When referring to pricing information from our website, please refer to our ‘Website Use Terms and Conditions’.
2. AVAILABILITY AND LEAD TIMES
- In the event that we do not have an item in stock and we need to order it in for you, we will provide you with an estimated delivery date.
- If the item you wish to order is a “Special Order” (one that we do not usually keep in stock) we will require a 50% deposit with your initial order and the 50% balance just prior to shipping.
- It is our intention to supply your order within the estimated dates specified.
- Occasionally due to manufacturing, transport problems or other delays, supply delays may occur. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure the estimated dates are met they do not form a fixed term of the contract of sale. We will endeavour to minimize any inconvenience should this happen and appreciate your patience.
- Payment can be made by Cheque, EFT, Credit Card or PayPal.
- We accept payments via Visa & MasterCard. Credit card payments above $1,000.00 will incur a 1.5% surcharge.
- Goods will not be dispatched or may not be collected until funds are cleared.
4. CANCELLATIONS, EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
- We offer our knowledge, advice and experience to help you to choose carefully as we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. However, cancellations or returns of orders of stocked items due to a change of mind will attract an administration fee equal to 25% of the order value.
- A request to cancel or vary an order by the purchaser must be received by Nirvana Sound in writing and its acceptance is subject to the discretion of Nirvana Sound.
- ‘Special Orders’ are items which are not normally stocked and that we have imported specifically to fill your order. In the case of ‘Special Orders’ we cannot accept cancellations once the factory has started manufacturing the item. If a ‘Special Order’ item has been supplied, we cannot accept returns and refunds unless the reasons comply with clause (c) below because the item is not a stock item. However, in such cases, we may be able to assist you to sell the item.
- Exchanges and refunds can be provided as per the statutory conditions of sale prescribed by the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 and corresponding State Fair Trading legislations in the case that the item is faulty, not fit for purpose or is different to the description or sample provided.
5. ‘COOLING OFF’ PERIOD
- Nirvana Sound does not offer a “cooling off” period on orders. However, if your order has not yet been shipped and you wish to swap it for another item that we stock please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to arrange this for you if possible
6. TRIALS AND AUDITIONS
- Goods sold subject to a ‘trial’ or an ‘audition’ are subject to a seven (7) day period unless otherwise agreed.
- The goods are supplied for the customer’s own personal use and the sale will be considered final unless the customer contacts us within the seven (7) day period and indicates his/her intention to return the goods.
- The goods must be used by the customer in a normal domestic setting and not be modified or tampered with in any way.
7. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All items sold are for domestic use only unless written specification is provided.
- Nirvana Sound shall at all times retain ownership of, and title in, products supplied pursuant to this order until those products have been paid in full.
- Any risk associated with an item passes to the purchaser upon possession.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective items only. In no event shall Nirvana Sound be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever or however arising, including any claim for loss of profits, whether claimed under contract, tort or any other legal theory, even if Nirvana Sound has been advised of the possibility of any such damages arising.
- Nirvana Sound shall only accept claims for shortages in delivery if Nirvana Sound is notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt of goods.