WallyTools WallyTractor Universal V2.01
Cartridge Alignment Protractor
WAM Engineering has been advancing turntable setup since 1994 and many of their tools are the only ones made of their type anywhere in the world. They are passionate about helping you to apply the mathematics, geometry and physics behind vinyl playback to allow you to START FROM CERTAINTY on your analog setup.
The WallyTractor Universal is the most accurate and universally applicable way to optimise the horizontal alignment of your stylus/cantilever assembly and features:
- Arcs specific to the tonearm you own as well as tonearms you may own in the future.
- A mirrored surface to increase accuracy of cantilever alignment by x2.
- Baerwald and Loefgren traces.
- Personalised support from Nirvana Sound and WAM Engineering
- It’s the only cartridge alignment protractor that allows you to reduce playback distortions based upon the age of your record collection. You can get the lower distortion of a 12” arm with a 9” arm!
The WallyTractor Universal V2.01 is obsolescence-proof! Should a tonearm become available in the market that is not represented by your WallyTractor Universal, WAM Engineering offers a very generous replacement program that involves adding any new arcs that you might need. It includes a lighted magnifying glass, custom laser etched pivot to spindle ruler and spindle jig.
WallyTools Cartridge Setup Process – An Overview
WallyTractor Instructional Series (Part 1 of 4) – Preparations and Tips & Tricks ver2
WallyTractor Instructional Series (Part 2 of 4) – Selecting Your Alignment
WallyTractor Instructional Series (Part 3 of 4) – Aligning the Stylus
WallyTractor Instructional Series (Part 4 of 4) – Aligning the Cantilever