REVO SC-2 LN Preamplifier
The Norma REVO SC-2 preamplifier is a pure and elegant design combined with very refined technology. It is completely remote-controllable in all its functions and it uses an exclusive high quality P.D.D.A. (Programmable Digital Analogue Attenuation) volume control, which attenuates between 0.0 dB and -127.0 dB in steps of 0.5 dB, with a typical precision of +/- 0.01 dB.
The input selection uses high-quality relays and no integrated circuit is used on the critical signal path. The concept of the REVO SC-2 is to combine modern functionality with an internal design that maintains the integrity and purity of the audio signal. From a sound quality perspective, the treatment of the audio signal is a beneficial way of defining what is considered to be High-End.
Its plasma display with adjustable light intensity is always clearly visible from a distance and thanks to the microprocessor management system and the dedicated software, the REVO SC-2 combines simplicity and comfort with extraordinary versatility and customisation. The SC-2 preamplifier can be ordered with a Phono stage and also with Multi-channel mode. Rare at this price level, it can work both in Active and Passive mode, making the Norma REVO SC-2 a truly capable preamplifier with a sound quality you will fall in love with.
The REVO SC-2LN preamplifier can be ordered with the following options if desired:
- Phono option to suit MM & MC cartridges, multiple gain and input impedance settings
- Multichannel option, 2 sets of 6 channel inputs
- DAC option, 5 digital in (4 x SPDIF, 1 x USB)
- Extremely low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide band (>2 MHz).
- High filtering capacity (51.000 uF) with numerous (23) capacitors, to achieve low impedance.
- Toroidal power transformers specially designed for audio applications, low flow dispersion, low mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with consequent low output impedance.
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Inputs & Outputs configurable RCA (unbalanced) & XLR (balanced).
- Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- RCA solid core gold plated plug connector for any signal connections.
- D.A.A. Programmable Digital Analogue Attenuation, volume control.
- 5 dB step at 127.5 dB range attenuation, made by relays and high quality precision resistors.
- Active or Passive mode for best audio performance.
- Available with the PHONO option (2 mono boards for Left & Right channel). High quality phono stage, for MM and MC pick-ups.
- Two free slots for future upgrades.
- Possibility of upgrades with MCH-6 (Multichannel board with 2 set of 6 inputs, outputs) for Audio-Video application.
- Possibility of upgrades with DAC Board with USB & SPDIF inputs, 24 Bit, 192 kHz resolution.
- Remote control of all functions with NORMA remote control.
Note: Specification subject to change without notice.
|Item||Stereo Preamplifier with Remote Control|
|Inputs||4 RCA, 2 XLR Balanced, Optional Phono at INPUT 1|
|Input Impedance||47 Kohm (non-selected input) / 10 Kohm (selected input)|
|Input Configuration||Phono MM/MC, Line, Balanced, Multichannel & DAC option|
|Outputs||1 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced|
|Output Impedance||220 Ohm|
|Output Voltage||7.5V RMS|
|Frequency Response||0 Hz – 2.0 MHz (-3dB, non-filtered)|
|Gain||17.5 dB (Active mode), 0 dB (Passive mode)|
|Circuit||Solid State, Dual Mono, High Speed, Low Noise|
|Supply||230 VAC / 50 Hz (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some countries)|
|Dimensions||(H) 110mm x (W) 430mm x (D) 365mm|