Accustic Arts DRIVE I
The ACCUSTIC ARTS® DRIVE I is a high precision CD Transport made with great attention to detail and designed to deliver optimum performance. If you are very satisfied with your choice of DAC and require a high quality CD transport to enjoy your CD collection for many years to come, the DRIVE I is an excellent choice.
The heart of the DRIVE I is a high-end traction-feed drive which is exclusively designed for audio applications. The drive has a high quality and resonance-optimized CD tray in aluminium and is guided by two metal bars.
There is a famous saying among audiophiles “rubbish in – rubbish out”, which essentially describes the common observation that high quality sound begins at the source component. The role of the CD transport is vital as it reads the CD and delivers the information to the DAC with purity and precision. The execution of this step sets the standard for the rest of the system downstream and the ACCUSTIC ARTS® DRIVE I is a phenomenal choice for this critical role.
- Premium CD transport.
- High-end tray loading CD drive mechanism (vibration de-coupled), which has exclusively been designed for audio applications.
- Damped, high quality drawer made of aluminium-ABS-compound guided with two metal bearings.
- 2 separate, generously dimensioned power supply units for laser control, digital signal processing and display control.
- Very high-power supply capacity.
- 2 x 25 VA toroidal core transformer of premium quality (Made in Germany) for high output reserves.
- Resonance minimising metal housing.
- Front panel made of finely brushed aluminium; tray cover made of chromed brass.
- ACCUSTIC ARTS® remote control.
- ACCUSTIC ARTS® DRIVE I is handmade in Germany.
|Type||High Precision CD Transport (Top Series)|
|Finishes||Silver & Black|
|Playable formats||CD, CD-R, CD-RW|
|Digital outputs||1 x S/P-DIF; coaxial
1 x S/P-DIF; TOSLINK
|CD data format||WAV|
|Dimensions||130(H) × 482(W) × 380(D) mm
3.8(H) x 19.0(W) x 14.6(D) inches
|Weight||12 kg / 26.5 lbs|